Wednesday 16 November 2011

Dialogue practice

“I never want to see you again!” she said in her rough voice while pointed her finger to the man who wearing black jacket and holding a blue umbrella.

“What happened my dear?” Abdullah said as his face turned numb and his eyes looks confused, he steps towards Preeti who is wiping away her tears with her white cotton flowery handkerchief.

“I just got a call from your doctor this evening, She said as she cried even louder, “he told me that your next treatment for chemotherapy is tomorrow” preeti walk towards Abdullah , who is standing at the corner of the road and trying to avoid his eyes from preeti.

“Watch out!” Abdullah ran towards preeti in a speed of light and push her aside as he sees a blue Mercedes is coming towards preeti who is standing at the middle of the road of Jalan Cempaka which is 3 miles from Abdullah’s small cottage. “I was scared to tell you” Abdullah burst into tears and wipe his nose with his blue shirt. “I thought you would not be able to accept the truth” he said as his tears started to falls on his cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment